a long time






I hadn't picked up my camera in a long time, which is mainly why i haven't posted on this blog in a long time.
But, a couple days ago I felt bad for having gone so long without my camera. So I picked it up and started snapping shots around my room, then got on Adobe Lightroom and edited them. I realized since I had gone so long without doing any photography or even looking at other people's photos my style came naturally, I had forgotten all about being like "my favorite blogger." and now I'm glad I took a break from filling my eyes with inspiration, because for me, inspiration can be a distraction and I loose my own uniqueness.
And that is how the photos above came about.

-ANNA

5 comments:

  1. Yay for you Anna. It's good to see you with your camera again. You are right... Sometimes what we need for inspiration is a break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Nice to see some more pictures! :D Hope the break gave you some new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first pic of your desk, Sophie, and the Alien poster is AWESOME! The lighting it really cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sophie is so cute. i like your style of photography. :) i hope to see more posts from you soon.

    ReplyDelete